A stunning art piece of the Markt Brugge area of Bruges, illustrated by Simply, Katy.
Bruges is the capital of the northwest region of Belgium. Bruges is well known for it's canals, cobbled streets and medieval buildings. Simply, Katy decided to illustrate the Markt Brugge area due it being the heart of Bruges with it's popular landmarks and unique architecture.
- Printed on archival matt paper
- Illustrated using Katy’s unique style
- Packed in a cellophane bag with backing board
- Shop the full Travel collection
- Designed, Sourced, Printed and Packed in the UK
A5 (148 x 210 mm / 5.8 x 8.3 inches)
A4 (210 x 297 mm / 8.3 x 11.7 inches)
A3 (297 x 420 mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inches)
A2 (420 x 594 mm / 16.53 x 23.39 inches)
A1 (594 x 841 mm / 23.39 x 33.11 inches)
Shipping from the UK
Frame not included